Sunday, January 30, 2011

the weekend has come and went ..

The weekend has come and went so very fast.  Monday is now here and wow a new week will begin.  I can say the Bucko household it has been a very quite weekend.  Kimmy  was pretty much busy this entire weekend., Dana at school texted to say hello.  Randall was around but but he was busy also.  Then my life wow I had a very good weekend.  went from no plans to an amazing weekend.  I  hung out with friends on Saturday and then Sunday I went bowling had not played in two years and it was the best time.  I laughed more at myself because if gutter balls were strikes I would have won the game. I did strike twice that was great out four games. Glad to say that the place also clapped for me making the strikes.  Someone mentioned bowling was a great way to see how people are when playing the game .  I can say how I bowl  guess I'm the same way.  I'm very easy going and  I find a positive something in everything.  Phil was great actually got the devise they have for the younger children to bowl in the middle and get a strike.  I only got 4 pins down, it was funny because the people clapped for that also.  He always kept saying you can do it and then he would say think strike.  The only two times I made the strike I almost fell both times. That these young boys around 7 tried to give me pointers to showing me the dots on the floor to the arrows.  They finally said let us bowl and we can win for you..  Phil said you guys cheer her on so she can bowl a strike. The boy said man thats what we have been doing but she is funny .  It may take her an entire year to bowl game with more then two strikes. we laughed.  But I do agree with there opinion .  So if you have not bowled in a while go and try it out its a great way to laugh and enjoy your time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home