Saturday, April 2, 2011

march flew by and now its april

One minute its feb and then march now April all I can say is wow.  March lets see I turned 43 and and I have short hair dark brown again .  I feel more alive and enjoy life more then ever now.  what could it be many things one I m becoming more connected to god.  The other I see my children for the age they are and the journey they have in life I am now aware that as a mom I stand back and watch my kids  letting them know everyday I'm here and there not alone.  I'm working out more now three days to four days week that helps with my energy level. Then the other of course a man go figure a man who I say is wonderful.  With him I feel young and I want to get to know him .  Feels great my wall is down and it feels great so I'm ready to begin this journey lets see where it goes.  We dance  to  tejano music to some Barry white its fun.  I like when get twirled  around and around.   We went to this night spot where this band played Jessie's girl I went up to the stage and sang the song.  He just laughed and I was laughing it felt liberating to laugh at myself but it was fun.  Then getting to know someone and never once thinking of the past that alone has been magic.  When I'm with him I want more of a new experienced.  I'm alive and its wonderful.  that some say I look younger but I say because I have left my past go I'm free from my past.  Now its the future that I live for with me and my kids.  I'm glad to say that I will not be bitter or cry about my past anymore.  because without my past I would not be here, right now living my life.  The scars I have are not opened there healed and its part of my testimony of life.  Finding god and eating and drinking his word has opened me up to like me the new Margie Bucko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home